To ensure a safe visit, protecting workers and visitors, it is necessary to take measures aimed at addressing the containment and the risk of contagion to Covid-19, specified below:
OPENING HOURS TO THE PUBLIC: from 09:00 to 19:00
Visit on request with different times from those of opening and closing.
How to access and visit the Brigant's Cave
– the reservation with the purchase of tickets must be made exclusively online on the website (www.lagrottadelbrigante.it), or by telephone at the following number +39 320 423 1360
– the purchase of the ticket on site can be made by cash, or by electronic payment (debit and credit cards), subject to prior booking of your visiting hours. Checks are not allowed
– the possession of any titles that entitle you to free or reduced admission must be indicated at the time of online purchase and subsequently exhibited at the cash desk, under penalty of inability to access for free or with a reduced price
– the ticket office can be accessed by only one person at a time (or single family unit), showing one’s voucher with the “reservation number”; other visitors are asked to wait in the queue maintaining a safety distance of 1 meter, according to the instructions provided by the reception staff
– It is mandatory to arrive at the ticket office 15 minutes earlier than the visiting time shown on the voucher. Otherwise, entry at the booked time cannot be guaranteed
– in order not to create crowds, the time chosen for entry must be scrupulously respected in order to guarantee all booked visitors compliance with the entry deadlines; any delays preclude access to the Museum and tickets cannot be refunded. It is not possible to access the visit before the booked time
– It is mandatory to wear a mask in all areas of the structure and for the entire time of the visit covering the nose and mouth, otherwise it will be impossible to access the spaces of the structure. For those who are not autonomously provided, they will be available on site
– each visitor’s temperature can be measured before entering the ticket office using suitable thermometric instruments, at the discretion of the facility staff; if the detected temperature is higher than 37.5 ° C, access will not be allowed. In this case it is a good idea for the visitor to return to his home and notify his doctor
– it is mandatory to maintain an interpersonal safety distance of at least 1 meter within the museum space with a limited capacity, following the instructions on the information panels to identify locations and routes to follow, also indicated by the staff
– visitors are obliged to closely monitor and assist minors and the persons accompanying them for whom they are responsible
– Visitors aged ten or younger can enter only if accompanied by an adult visitor belonging to the same family unit who assumes full responsibility for it. It is the obligation of the adult to sign a self-declaration on the minor’s belonging to his or her family unit. The purchase of the ticket can only be made by adults, who are criminally and civilly liable for the behavior of minors under their own responsibility and custody in the cases provided for by law.
For different needs, however permitted by current regulations, we recommend booking a private event
– it is absolutely forbidden to touch objects and surfaces
– sanitizing gel dispensers will be positioned along the path.
– the entry of animals is allowed
– accesses are limited and organized on entrance bands to avoid gatherings.